YML/Yayans Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YML/Yayans Madden League

You think you can win?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Davis and Battle on the block

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Touchdow

Davis and Battle on the block Empty
PostSubject: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/6/2007, 9:53 pm

Andra Davis MLB should be 90 overall and Arnaz Battle WR who should be mid 80s are on the block, I need a DT, CB or LOLB in return
Back to top Go down
titans0021

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/6/2007, 11:35 pm

my offer still stands, haynesworth and a 3rd
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/6/2007, 11:47 pm

would you do Haynesworth and Renaldo Hill for Duane Starks and Andra Davis?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/6/2007, 11:49 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
would you do Haynesworth and Renaldo Hill for Duane Starks and Andra Davis?

haha titans would be getting screwed
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/6/2007, 11:50 pm

88 and an 84 for a 75 and a 90, its a little off but its definately not at the level some of your trades have been
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/6/2007, 11:52 pm

whatever, i would approve that....
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/6/2007, 11:52 pm

no really looking to trade Hill, I think an 88-89 and a 3rd round pick is pretty fair for a 90
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/6/2007, 11:54 pm

titans do you mind throwing in a 5th rounder as well? Its just that its hard to tell what stompy's rating will be since the incident and his morale will probably go down because of it
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/6/2007, 11:56 pm

how about a 4th and a 5th
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/6/2007, 11:56 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
titans do you mind throwing in a 5th rounder as well? Its just that its hard to tell what stompy's rating will be since the incident and his morale will probably go down because of it

Stompy, lol nice nickname. And since when does morale matter?
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/6/2007, 11:58 pm

morale always mattered, if their morale is low enough they get some attribute that lowers the awareness of all players on their side of the field by I think two

problem with a 4th and a 5th is it doesnt add up to a third so technically id be getting worse, and I think yesterday you proposed to throw in a 5th anyway
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/6/2007, 11:59 pm

Haynesworth, 3rd, and a 6th?
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/7/2007, 12:01 am

yea ok, you wanna post or should I?
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/7/2007, 12:02 am

i guess i can
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/7/2007, 12:17 am

DAvis is gone but Ive still got Battle if anyones interested
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/7/2007, 12:38 am

I want battle
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty7/7/2007, 12:39 am

I still need a CB and LOLB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davis and Battle on the block   Davis and Battle on the block Empty

Back to top Go down

Davis and Battle on the block
Page 1 of 1