YML/Yayans Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YML/Yayans Madden League

You think you can win?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who will be the SB team this year?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Who will be the SB team this year? Empty
PostSubject: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 1:10 am

I have many teams in mind that could be sleepers and some that are just gonna be there. Who do you think? Put it in this format, this is my prediction.

I say for the AFC it will be the Patriots because they are the same great team who works together and got some key additions (Randy Moss, Donte' Stallworth, Adalius Thomas) which will put them for sure into the playoffs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sleeper team that could make it to the playoffs in the AFC will be Jaguars. They have a wonderful defence with Stroud to lead them. Maurice Jones-Drew is a scary RB with his juke moves and his speed. Watch for them, they could be scary.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the NFC, I have to put the Arizona Cardinals. They have a scary WR core with Fitzgerald and Boldin, possibly both top 15 WRs in the league. There defence is underated and could possibly be a top 10 defence this year.
The sleeper team in the NFC that could to to the super bowl is the New Orleans Saints. They would be my top pick but with the loss of WR Joe Horn they could be in a little trouble. Reggie Bush is a scary screen and slot WR and could have at least 500 yards rushing. Deuce McAllister is always a reliable RB and can break tackles easily. Drew Brees is a top 5 QB hands down. He is amazing and knows how to lead a team.

Last edited by on 7/7/2007, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 1:12 am

I thought stallworth was an eagle last year
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 1:12 am

LOL I guess he was.
Back to top Go down
titans0021

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 1:13 am

for the saints, i think you are talking about the loss of Joe Horn, Stallworth has been gone for 2 years

My super bowl prediction is pretty much what most people's is, the New England Patriots
AFC Sleeper: Steelers
NFC Sleeper: Dallas Cowboys
NFC Super Bowl Contender: The Bears
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 1:16 am

for the NFC:
I think that the panthers have the best shot, deangelo's coming along and carrs gonna be a proven backup for them. Carr's aquirement should also give delhomme the initiative to improve his game as well, I think theyll be a pleasant surprise of a team this year.

for the AFC:
Id also like to think the Jags would make it, good and fairly young defense and jones-drew really improving his game, williams will also probably develop into a better WR and their offense will definately be more potent this year round.
However Pats are most likely to make the SB, they have a great WR-core this year and Brady has some weapons at his disposal. We'll also see what Maroney (no L) has in store for us this year
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 1:17 am

hey I just realized! That would be the battle of the cats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jags vs. Panthers

sweeeeeeeeeeeet
Back to top Go down
PK

PK

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 2:24 am

AFC Favorite: Pats
AFC Sleeper: Denver

NFC Favorite: Saints
NFC Sleeper: Philly

Arizona will suck as always, they've had high hopes since the formation of Boldin & Fitz and have failed us for 2 years

San Diego is the 2nd best team behind the pats
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 9:52 am

this is real life, right?
Back to top Go down
Emmitt22

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 11:49 am

if this isnt real life then jags dont got stroud guys... (yan)

Last edited by on 7/7/2007, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 12:00 pm

This is real life.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 12:02 pm

oh ok.
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 4:58 pm

Emmitt22 wrote:
if this isnt real life then jags dont got stroud guys...

this is real life we're talking about
Back to top Go down
SimsZill

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 8:53 pm

for real life.
lions and raiders
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 8:53 pm

HELL YEA
Back to top Go down
football

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty7/7/2007, 9:23 pm

Pats Eagles!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the SB team this year?   Who will be the SB team this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will be the SB team this year?
Page 1 of 1