YML/Yayans Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YML/Yayans Madden League

You think you can win?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Five Questions with the Commish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
football

Five Questions with the Commish Empty
PostSubject: Five Questions with the Commish   Five Questions with the Commish Empty7/7/2007, 10:56 pm

Here are five burning questions, that I needed answers to in my latest interview with Yayan, the commisioner of the YML:

Q:How does it feel to manage a league once more, and how do you think the YML is doing so far?

A: I think the YML is on a great start with wobbles on the trade counsil and the trades. It could do better, but I am happy with the progress we have made.

Q: There has already been a few controversies so far, what are your thoughts on those and are you concerned by the sudden problems?

A: I am concerned with the amount of people trying to screw over new gms. I am also kind of concerned with the amount of people trying to turn over the trade council.

Q: A recent wind of trade activity has picked up, which trade do you believe to be the most beneficial to a team?

A: I would have to say the Cardinals. They havent done much activiity but ended up with Chad Johnson. Otherwise the Raiders, they have done a lot of trading to get better.

Q: It may be a little early to ask, but as of now, which GM do you believe has the most polished team, and has the good shot of winning the superbowl?

A. I would say Baltimore because they have an amazing defense that is always improving, that should give them the edge. The most polished team would have to be the Lions, come on they have CJ, Roy Williams and Mike Furrey as the WRs which says enough for its self.

Q: The NFL Draft is officially underway, and already the first round has flown by. Which GM do you believe has had the best draft?

A. I would say the Lions but they drafted CJ when they didnt need a WR, otherwise it is the Redskins.

You can sound off on this by just replying to the post.

Thanx, The Nerd
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Five Questions with the Commish   Five Questions with the Commish Empty7/7/2007, 10:57 pm

Wow, what admin was this with?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Five Questions with the Commish   Five Questions with the Commish Empty7/7/2007, 10:58 pm

probably drew....... i thought it would be with yan.

nice article nerd
Back to top Go down
football

PostSubject: Re: Five Questions with the Commish   Five Questions with the Commish Empty7/7/2007, 11:00 pm

it says at the top yayan
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Five Questions with the Commish   Five Questions with the Commish Empty7/7/2007, 11:01 pm

nerd i am gonna do a draft results article like myyst did after the draft
Back to top Go down
football

PostSubject: Re: Five Questions with the Commish   Five Questions with the Commish Empty7/7/2007, 11:02 pm

ok pm me soxnats
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Five Questions with the Commish   Five Questions with the Commish Empty7/7/2007, 11:05 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO RAIDERS!!!

nice article nerd, you should do these more often and interview like the entire league or something!
Back to top Go down
football

PostSubject: Re: Five Questions with the Commish   Five Questions with the Commish Empty7/8/2007, 8:46 am

yea i cud ask everyone like who they think is gonna win the SB or something. it would take a while tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Questions with the Commish   Five Questions with the Commish Empty

Back to top Go down

Five Questions with the Commish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YML/Yayans Madden League :: League Feed :: News Feed-
Jump to: