YML/Yayans Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YML/Yayans Madden League

You think you can win?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the league

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Touchdow

the league Empty
PostSubject: the league   the league Empty6/24/2007, 11:55 pm

This is a multi-year league right? Because Ive made some trades for the soul reason of me thinking it was multi-year. And it wouldnt be that hard to continue it
Back to top Go down
RpAaVtEs

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/24/2007, 11:56 pm

I dont see why not, if Yayan doesnt want to continue it himself one of us can
Back to top Go down
SBChamps

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/24/2007, 11:56 pm

I hope so...because I have traded for a player that will blossom in coming years
Back to top Go down
daBEARS

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 12:15 am

are you guys realizing that this league is pretty much here to hold us over for the other league?
Back to top Go down
football

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 8:07 am

SBChamps wrote:
I hope so...because I have traded for a player that will blossom in coming years

a little cheesey lol.
Back to top Go down
nieemo

nieemo

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-06-21

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 10:39 am

if this is a 1 year lrague age dosnt matter
Back to top Go down
DC

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 5:43 pm

daBEARS wrote:
are you guys realizing that this league is pretty much here to hold us over for the other league?

And what would make you say something like that Titan?

I think we should all take this thing slow. Meaning we need to take this one season at a time. We are definitely rising with the people that continue to join and do a great job of being GM's of their respected teams. If we do want this league to continue and grow, then we should continue what we are all currently doing. All of the Mod's, and Administrators are doing a great Job of helping keep the league together and fair at the same time. All the GM's so far have all done a good job as well. There hasn't been any complaints what so ever, now has there been any disrespect as far as I can see.

Secondly. We aren't competing with the BML to see what league prospers or does the best. I'm sure we all love Football in some way which is why we are here. So don't let those talks get in the way. Once again. I hope that this isn't a League that some of you are just doing to let time pass. We haven't existed long, but I'm sure we can with the help of you all.

Any Questions about anything, or any complaints please feel free to PM myself or Yan, and Patstown who would be happy to answer your questions.

One more thing. I'm happy to see the positive attitude so far. I've seen no cursing which is a good thing. That was one of the first things Yan wanted eliminated in this League, and so far. Job well done people. But if you happen to abuse that rule then you hold the chance of being Banned.

Thanks,

Drew
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 5:55 pm

drewcorrothers wrote:
We are definitely rising with the people

for some reason that made me think you were a communist
Back to top Go down
DC

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 5:59 pm

lebronzoom wrote:
drewcorrothers wrote:

How is that?

Quote :
the political theory or system in which all property and wealth is owned in a classless society by all the members of that society

Doesn't make sense of what you said. Not to me at least.
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:07 pm

drewcorrothers wrote:
lebronzoom wrote:
drewcorrothers wrote:

How is that?

Quote :
the political theory or system in which all property and wealth is owned in a classless society by all the members of that society

Doesn't make sense of what you said. Not to me at least.

Communism is to benefit "the people" through equal distribution and in turn communism comes to power through an uprising in the people (take Russia's red army for example).
Back to top Go down
catspajamas

catspajamas

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-06-22

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:07 pm

you do sound liKE a commie, COMMIE, COMMIE,COMMIE,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont ry and lie, this was here at first to hold us over, but its pretty obvious that its here now to taker over BMLs spot, dont even try and hide it, its pointless.
Back to top Go down
DC

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:09 pm

catspajamas wrote:
you do sound liKE a commie, COMMIE, COMMIE,COMMIE,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont ry and lie, this was here at first to hold us over, but its pretty obvious that its here now to taker over BMLs spot, dont even try and hide it, its pointless.

Who are you to tell us what we are doing? I didn't know you could read minds. That my have been someone else's plan, but it has otherwise changed.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas

catspajamas

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:14 pm

yes i am a mind reader. Its obvious that its NOW here to take its place. I agree that at first that it was here to hold us over, now its just here to take BMLs place, and i think that u have a boner for this league more because in BML ur approving trades anymore cause u cried like a bitch about every one of them. I like BML better, but obviously im gonna do this cause theres nothing to do, but dont think its taking BML place, which i know u r, i just think that u need to run some cold water over your boner and give up.
Back to top Go down
DC

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:19 pm

catspajamas wrote:
yes i am a mind reader. Its obvious that its NOW here to take its place. I agree that at first that it was here to hold us over, now its just here to take BMLs place, and i think that u have a boner for this league more because in BML ur approving trades anymore cause u cried like a bitch about every one of them. I like BML better, but obviously im gonna do this cause theres nothing to do, but dont think its taking BML place, which i know u r, i just think that u need to run some cold water over your boner and give up.

Oh dude. Your really smart aren't you. You obviously don't pay attention to the League Rule's. Maybe this isn't the League for you. But thanks for the kind words. It really shows how mature you are. You won't be here long. Im getting ready to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Silvabil

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:21 pm

drew and cats relax.....Bml is great but there is no reaso that there can be two leagues running....please everyone relax and breath....please drew let the argument slide this once
Back to top Go down
DC

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:22 pm

silvabullet48 wrote:
drew and cats relax.....Bml is great but there is no reaso that there can be two leagues running....please everyone relax and breath....please drew let the argument slide this once

No I don't think so. I Haven't disrespected anyone in this league. Nobody else has said anything quiet like this. It will be handles are we see fit.
Back to top Go down
Silvabil

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:23 pm

drewcorrothers wrote:
silvabullet48 wrote:

No I don't think so. I Haven't disrespected anyone in this league. Nobody else has said anything quiet like this. It will be handles are we see fit.

please give him one more chance man......accidents happen...cats is a good guy...do this for Calvin johnson and Jesus king
Back to top Go down
SBChamps

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:24 pm

why can't there be 2 leagues. Its not like its hard to be on both sites at once.
Back to top Go down
Silvabil

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:25 pm

SBChamps wrote:
why can't there be 2 leagues. Its not like its hard to be on both sites at once.

thank you SBCHAMP....Cats just got angry like everyone else...please give him a chance
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-04-13

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:25 pm

SBChamps wrote:
Thank you so much. We are not trying to beat BML out, just trying to give some of you guys something to do until the game comes out and we can do the FA draft.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas

catspajamas

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:27 pm

im not saying there cant, its jsut its obvious to me that this one is trying to take over BML's top spot obv idc if there are two leagues cause im in two, but i just think that drew is out to take BML out of the top spot cause he is angry at titans for taking off of approving trades cause hed complain about every one fo them. block, idc i liek thsi league, but im not gonna let someone like drew try and destroy BML cause he has a vendetta.
Back to top Go down
DC

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:30 pm

catspajamas wrote:
im not saying there cant, its jsut its obvious to me that this one is trying to take over BML's top spot obv idc if there are two leagues cause im in two, but i just think that drew is out to take BML out of the top spot cause he is angry at titans for taking off of approving trades cause hed complain about every one fo them. block, idc i liek thsi league, but im not gonna let someone like drew try and destroy BML cause he has a vendetta.

Im a Mod in BML. Are you dumb or crazy? I want both Leagues to succeed. Maybe you cant ready or comprehend what I was saying and what I wrote about everything.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-04-13

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:31 pm

Cats, check your pms.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas

catspajamas

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:32 pm

drewcorrothers wrote:
catspajamas wrote:
im not saying there cant, its jsut its obvious to me that this one is trying to take over BML's top spot obv idc if there are two leagues cause im in two, but i just think that drew is out to take BML out of the top spot cause he is angry at titans for taking off of approving trades cause hed complain about every one fo them. block, idc i like this league, but im not gonna let someone like drew try and destroy BML cause he has a vendetta.

Im a Mod in BML. Are you dumb or crazy? I want both Leagues to succeed. Maybe you cant ready or comprehend what I was saying and what I wrote about everything.
i never said u werent, but i think ur pissed cause u cant approve trades anymore,maybe im wrong, idc, but its my opinion, and im not gonna abandon it cause ur threatening to block me.
Back to top Go down
DC

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty6/25/2007, 6:35 pm

catspajamas wrote:
drewcorrothers wrote:
catspajamas wrote:
im not saying there cant, its jsut its obvious to me that this one is trying to take over BML's top spot obv idc if there are two leagues cause im in two, but i just think that drew is out to take BML out of the top spot cause he is angry at titans for taking off of approving trades cause hed complain about every one fo them. block, idc i like this league, but im not gonna let someone like drew try and destroy BML cause he has a vendetta.

i never said u werent, but i think ur pissed cause u cant approve trades anymore,maybe im wrong, idc, but its my opinion, and im not gonna abandon it cause ur threatening to block me.

I can approve trades. What makes you think I can't? I'm a Admin here, and a Mod there. Approving trades means nothing to me. Nothing at all. I have bigger and better things to worry about. Weather then worrying if I can come on a League and approve trades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the league   the league Empty

Back to top Go down

the league
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next