YML/Yayans Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YML/Yayans Madden League

You think you can win?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Acquisitions and losses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoxNats28
Admin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Acquisitions and losses Empty
PostSubject: Acquisitions and losses   Acquisitions and losses Empty7/10/2007, 5:50 pm

Just to show what I've done:

Acquisitions: Brian Simmons (Saints), Phillip Rivers (Chargers), Landon Johnson (Bengals), Edwin Mulitalo (Lions), Kenoy Kennedy (Lions), Brandon Marshall (Broncos), Reggie Hayward (Jaguars), Jordan Gross (Panthers), Willie Parker (Steelers), Ellis Hobbs (Patriots), , R.W. McQuarters (Giants), #53 rookie pick (Browns), Hines Ward (Steelers), Kendall Simmons (Steelers), #9 rookie pick (Lions), Ryan Denney (Bills), #51 rookie pick (Bills), #90 rookie pick (Steelers)

Losses: #6 rookie pick (Saints), Carlos Rogers (Bengals), Lemar Marshall (Chargers), Jason Campbell (Chargers), Pierson Prioleau (Chargers), Clinton Portis (Lions), Jason Fabini (Lions), #143 rookie pick (Broncos), Phillip Daniels (Jaguars), Jon Jansen (Patriots), Todd Wade (Panthers), Roger McIntosh (Steelers), Fred Smoot (Cowboys), Shawn Springs (Giants), James Thrash (Giants), Derrick Blaylock (Raiders), Ryan Boschetti (Raiders), #179 rookie pick (Bills), Mark Brunell (Browns), Renaldo Wynn (Steelers), #205 rookie pick (Steelers), #216 rookie pick (Steelers), SOXNATS07 (some admin who won't tell me who they are!!)

Acquired then lost: #27 rookie pick (from Saints, to Bengals), #88 rookie pick (from Saints, to Bengals), Jay Bellamy (from Saints, to Lions), #49 rookie pick (from Bengals, to Jaguars), #123 rookie pick (from Saints, to Patriots), Shaun Phillips (from Chargers, to Panthers), Tatum Bell (from Lions, to Steelers), Donte' Stallworth (from Patriots, to Patriots lol ) Very Happy, Zack Crockett (from Raiders, to Bills), #20 rookie pick (from Giants, to Bills), #22 rookie pick (from Cowboys, to Bills), #91a rookie pick (from Patriots, to Bills), #100 rookie pick (from Patriots, to Bills), Cory Redding (from Lions, to Browns), #21 rookie pick (from Browns, to Steelers), Bryant Johnson (from Bengals, to Steelers), #7 rookie pick (from Bills, to Lions), #39 rookie pick (from Bills, to Packers), #43 rookie pick (from Bills, to Packers), #110 rookie pick (from Patriots, to Packers), #46 rookie pick (from Steelers, to Bills),

Acquired then lost then acquired: #76 rookie pick (from Lions, to Steelers, from Steelers)

Acquired then lost then acquired then lost: #101 pick (from Lions, to Steelers, from Patriots, to Bills)
Back to top Go down
SoxNats28
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions and losses   Acquisitions and losses Empty7/10/2007, 7:35 pm

take a look at the loss in green
Back to top Go down
RpAaVtEs

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions and losses   Acquisitions and losses Empty7/11/2007, 12:30 am

SoxNats28 wrote:
lol, I didnt delete a single person
Back to top Go down
SoxNats28
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions and losses   Acquisitions and losses Empty7/11/2007, 4:26 pm

RpAaVtEsNS wrote:
SoxNats28 wrote:

sure
Back to top Go down
RpAaVtEs

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions and losses   Acquisitions and losses Empty7/11/2007, 5:02 pm

SoxNats28 wrote:
RpAaVtEsNS wrote:
SoxNats28 wrote:

sure
um ok...I dont even think I was an admin yet when you were deleted...
Back to top Go down
SoxNats28
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions and losses   Acquisitions and losses Empty7/11/2007, 9:33 pm

RpAaVtEs wrote:
SoxNats28 wrote:
RpAaVtEsNS wrote:
SoxNats28 wrote:

sure
um ok...I dont even think I was an admin yet when you were deleted...

why was patstown banned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions and losses   Acquisitions and losses Empty

Back to top Go down

Acquisitions and losses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YML/Yayans Madden League :: Teams :: NFC East :: Washington Redskins-
Jump to: