YML/Yayans Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YML/Yayans Madden League

You think you can win?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quitting With Good Reasons

Go down 
+5
catspajamas
titans0021
Cleveland-Fan
PK
Praise The Lord!!!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Touchdow

Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 12:22 pm

well yan also didnt even give DC a reason as to why he was taken of admin, which was a dick move on yans behalf. And I wouldnt see a problem with taking DC of admin if he hadnt apologized but the thing is he did so its all good.
Back to top Go down
titans0021

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 12:24 pm

Of course he's going to offer an apology when he gets caught trying to cheat, and the one thing i do agree with is that he should have at least got a pm with an explanation
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 4:03 pm

titans0021 wrote:
Of course he's going to offer an apology when he gets caught trying to cheat, and the one thing i do agree with is that he should have at least got a pm with an explanation

Dude you can blow balls.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas

catspajamas

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:33 pm

yea titans, seriously. drew can be an ass, but he is one of the most dedicated ppl on here, and he wouldnt cheat, so really, stfu
Back to top Go down
coolman4721

coolman4721

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:38 pm

Dude, I am definitely quitting. Drew holds this league together.
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:40 pm

catspajamas wrote:
yea titans, seriously. drew can be an ass, but he is one of the most dedicated ppl on here, and he wouldnt cheat, so really, stfu
were you even on when it happened, don't be a damn moron, you obviously don't understand what happened, do you really think i just made up the entire thing
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:43 pm

DC wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

Dude you can blow balls.
i notice you don't deny anything, you just move to insults, and dumbass comments
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:45 pm

WTF it was a joke. He was pulling jokes on everyone else so I did it to him. He couldve PMed me asking what happened. IDC who quits but IDC what happens.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas

catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:45 pm

no i dont, but still, i DOUBT drew would cheat
im a moron, u faggot, ive been on just as long as most of these guys, but unlike u i respect drew, u should jsut calm down, because ur pissing everyone else off as well as Drew
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:46 pm

catspajamas wrote:
im a moron, u faggot, ive been on just as long as most of these guys, but unlike u i respect drew, u should jsut calm down, because ur pissing everyone else off as well as Drew
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:46 pm

yayanjl wrote:
WTF it was a joke. He was pulling jokes on everyone else so I did it to him. He couldve PMed me asking what happened. IDC who quits but IDC what happens.

dude, its not that funny
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:47 pm

I never said it was, I said it was a joke. Drew changed peoples names. So I pulled one on him. It was harmless humor taken personally.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas

catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:47 pm

it wasnt funny, and its caused a HUGE uproar, and well, tis tearing the league apart, and most of us,including u and drew, have put alot of hard work into the league, but, there is no reason for titans to be a bitch and accuse drew
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:48 pm

Let me settle this, drew did cheat as so did I. We both had a couple teams but the teams I had didnt trade anyone because I knew it was wrong.
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:49 pm

catspajamas wrote:
i should calm down, the argument had been over for almost 2 hours until you come in here and tell me to shut the fuck up, and obviously he did try to cheat or else he would've had nothing to to apologize for if you go back to lebron's post
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:49 pm

yayanjl wrote:
Let me settle this, drew did cheat as so did I. We both had a couple teams but the teams I had didnt trade anyone because I knew it was wrong.

you cheated?
Back to top Go down
SimsZill

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:50 pm

what
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:51 pm

now i'm confused
Back to top Go down
catspajamas

catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:51 pm

u know what, i was wrong, and im gonna admit that,i guess u were rite, but yan and drew cheating is a big thing, and something does need to be done tho, because that is not rite, we are all loyal to one team, and even tho u didnt trade anyone, it is still wrong
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2

cav_fan2

Number of posts : 115

Wow, this just gets better and better...should I call up Dr. Phil? Do we need Oprah to settle this shit?

This is fucking ridiculous guys
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

I know, I will add another honest admin to check those kind of things. I want to appoligize.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:53 pm

I am still wondering why you would even cheat in a sim league. Its not like you can pump up your team. Any honest person who wants to be an admin, please PM me.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:54 pm

i feel cheated Neutral
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:55 pm

BTW, I was psplayer and Drew was DaBears, Praise the Lord
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty7/9/2007, 5:55 pm

i feel confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quitting With Good Reasons
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next