YML/Yayans Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YML/Yayans Madden League

You think you can win?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quitting With Good Reasons

Go down 
+5
catspajamas
titans0021
Cleveland-Fan
PK
Praise The Lord!!!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Touchdow

Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty7/9/2007, 6:34 pm

RpAaVtEsNS wrote:
half the league is quitting b.c the biggest cheater of them all is creating a new league.

Im not a cheater

Im creating the league not to shut down yans league, just so we can have a more organized draft.

And after hearing this im thinking about not making DC an admin
Back to top Go down
RpAaVtEs

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty7/9/2007, 6:35 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
RpAaVtEsNS wrote:
half the league is quitting b.c the biggest cheater of them all is creating a new league.

Im not a cheater

Im creating the league not to shut down yans league, just so we can have a more organized draft.

OHHHH i thought DC created it....I wasn't calling you a cheater. And IMO it would be ridiculous to have DC as an admin but obv its up to you.
Back to top Go down
titans0021

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty7/9/2007, 6:36 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
RpAaVtEsNS wrote:

Im not a cheater

Yeah, nobody is calling you a cheater, but after reading what yan posted it sort of changed things
Back to top Go down
SBChamps

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty7/9/2007, 6:38 pm

You know the league is fucked when founder has to cheat!
Back to top Go down
RpAaVtEs

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty7/9/2007, 6:41 pm

SBChamps wrote:
well yah, thats why Cavs_fan is the new admin, he will be great and hopefully will get things back together...if Drew is an admin in Zoom's league then that league has the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty7/9/2007, 6:42 pm

drew wont be an admin, I didnt know he had made several accounts and lied about that being his brother. If he came up straight about it in the beginning it would have been a different story
Back to top Go down
SBChamps

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty7/9/2007, 6:43 pm

RpAaVtEsNS wrote:
SBChamps wrote:
well yah, thats why Cavs_fan is the new admin, he will be great and hopefully will get things back together...if Drew is an admin in Zoom's league then that league has the same problem.

It don't matter who you get this league is fucked! This league has lost members after members after members. It will never be the same
Back to top Go down
RpAaVtEs

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty7/9/2007, 6:44 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
drew wont be an admin, I didnt know he had made several accounts and lied about that being his brother. If he came up straight about it in the beginning it would have been a different story
Im shocked he was the cheifs Gms too, he was having arguments with himself calling himself a nigger and stuff, thats just insane!
Back to top Go down
titans0021

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty7/9/2007, 6:45 pm

RpAaVtEsNS wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Im shocked he was the cheifs Gms too, he was having arguments with himself calling himself a nigger and stuff, thats just insane!
i'm trying to avoid this topic, but yeah that was pretty crazy, although he was correct when he said the GM wasn't black
Back to top Go down
football

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty7/9/2007, 7:36 pm

omfg i miss one day and look at all of this BS!
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty7/9/2007, 7:41 pm

footballnerd85 wrote:
omfg i miss one day and look at all of this BS!

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
football

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty7/9/2007, 9:04 pm

where is the new league!!!!?????/
Back to top Go down
dreamteam

dreamteam

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty7/9/2007, 9:16 pm

yeh i got dibs on my niners
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty7/9/2007, 10:06 pm

yayanjl wrote:
BTW, I was psplayer and Drew was DaBears, Praise the Lord

Ok you dumb son of a bitch. You try to slander my name once again. Dont drag me in your fucking sheraid of lies all of a sudden. My brother was the Bears GM. And the cheifs GM? Are you fucking kidding me? So I talk like a dumb ass without a education? No I dont think so. The Bullshit continues. My brother and I have been on together in the chat room talking at the same time. I have a brother, and he was the Bear GM, and I sent you a PM TELLING YOU THAT. YOU LYING PEICE OF SHIT. Anyone that will sit and soak that BS up is fucking dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quitting With Good Reasons
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4