YML/Yayans Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YML/Yayans Madden League

You think you can win?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quitting With Good Reasons

Go down 
+5
catspajamas
titans0021
Cleveland-Fan
PK
Praise The Lord!!!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
titans0021

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 5:56 pm

so he doesn't have a brother, which basically means he was lying throughout the entire argument we had in the chat box
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 5:57 pm

Exactly, a bunch of other deleted accounts were him also.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 5:58 pm

titans0021 wrote:
so he doesn't have a brother, which basically means he was lying throughout the entire argument we had in the chat box

just shut up titans.... im getting kinda sick of you. i can understand why drew is pissed at you. people make mistakes in life, and if they do you don't need to constantly shove it in their face. are you telling us you have never made a bad decision titans?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 5:58 pm

yayanjl wrote:
Exactly, a bunch of other deleted accounts were him also.

both the chiefs guys?
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

Calm down please. We all make mistakes and we should just go with them and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 5:59 pm

Yeah, both the cheifs guys. He let me know a week ago.
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:00 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

just shut up titans.... im getting kinda sick of you. i can understand why drew is pissed at you. people make mistakes in life, and if they do you don't need to constantly shove it in their face. are you telling us you have never made a bad decision titans?
no i have made a bad decision, but once somebody has caught on, I don't continue to lie, and lie, and lie, and then insult me and bring up how if he ever met me he'd beat the shit out of me, when i was right
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:01 pm

and if he had admitted it, and then not been a whiny bitch i wouldn't have shoved it in his face
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2

cav_fan2

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:03 pm

Well guys...we all know the truth...now its time to discuss the future...

Is anyone willing to put this behind them and move on? Madden comes out in a month so we need to keep the draft rolling and keep working out trades....

I am willing to move on and squash this mess, but I need everyone else to work with me...I think I am going to be an admin now, so I will be checking IP's and new users constantly...so this wont happen again...

Please PM me with any league concerns you may have so that I can work them out as best as possible...its a new day guys...

Well??
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:06 pm

well cav i'm willing to move on, but if people keep insulting me because of the DC debacle, i'm going to respond
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:08 pm

and cav the first league issue that i feel needs to be brought up is the massive disaster that the draft has turned into. I know that i have had a good draft thus far, but i think we need to make sure we have gms, and that every team will draft. I think we may need to restart it
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:09 pm

titans0021 wrote:
and cav the first league issue that i feel needs to be brought up is the massive disaster that the draft has turned into. I know that i have had a good draft thus far, but i think we need to make sure we have gms, and that every team will draft. I think we may need to restart it

no
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:10 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

no
wow awesome contribution
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:12 pm

titans0021 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

no
wow awesome contribution

no
Back to top Go down
RpAaVtEs

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:15 pm

WOW, he was both cheifs guys too, this is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2

cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:15 pm

Just let it be titans...no one is dogging you anymore...you expressed your feelings and they replied...

I agree these conversations could have been portrayed a little nicer, but oh well...its all said and done now...

Like I said, we all know what happened, we're all a little pissed about it...but we cant change it...we need to move on...I think we can do that
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:16 pm

i'm trying to move on to the major issue of the rookie draft, thus far probably only half of the picks have been made, and something is going to need to be done
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:16 pm

Ya this draft was really screwed up a top 15 pick falling into the mid 2nd round?
Back to top Go down
RpAaVtEs

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:18 pm

I see, both admins came up with a BS reason to kick me off as admin so they could both make fake names and try to cheat...real nice huh? some real good admins... At least we know Cavs_fan won't do that shit...he will be a great Admin and Im happy to have him as one.
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2

cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:18 pm

It would be way too much of a pain in the ass to restart the draft now...

I do think that the Mods and Admins need to get together and think of a way to fill in the spots that are well past the draft deadline...

Rounds 1 and 2 need to be done by the end of the week...no questions asked...so, with that said, Mods and Admins, please start PMing each other and myself so that we figure out what to do
Back to top Go down
titans0021

i'm not complaining that i got carriker where i did, but according to the slots we are supposed to be almost to round 4, and more than half the players in the 2nd round are yet to be drafted
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2

cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:24 pm

Like I said, those spots will be filled...no one is getting the pleasure of starting over because they screwed up and didnt draft in time...

The draft times were posted WELL in advance...if someone in round 1 or 2 gets a guy that was drafted in the 5th round, so be it...

Its not our job as Mods and Admins to hand feed people that dont want to pay attention...at least thats how I see it
Back to top Go down
RpAaVtEs

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:26 pm

half the league is quitting b.c the biggest cheater of them all is creating a new league.
Back to top Go down
SBChamps

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:28 pm

Who is creating a new league. DC?
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty7/9/2007, 6:30 pm

yes DC is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting With Good Reasons   Quitting With Good Reasons - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quitting With Good Reasons
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next