YML/Yayans Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YML/Yayans Madden League

You think you can win?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Giants and Jags(cancelled)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daddie71

Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty
PostSubject: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty7/8/2007, 7:14 pm

Jags get
Sam Madison
Reggie Torbor
Fred Robbins

Giants get
Jerry Porter
Rob Meier
Labrandon Toefield
Terry Cousins

I agree
Back to top Go down
rmanrun21

rmanrun21

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty7/8/2007, 7:16 pm

giants agree
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty7/8/2007, 7:37 pm

I think that Robbins or Torbor has to be taken out
Back to top Go down
daddie71

PostSubject: Re: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty7/8/2007, 7:41 pm

Toefield and Porter>Madison (he is his back up)
Cousins78= Torbor 78
Rob Meier 79< Robbins 80

Porter is a starting WR for me and Toefield could split time with Jacobs. Thats why I value them higher than madison. Updated rosters had porter lower but thats because he had said he wasnt playing at that time. Torbor is a backup. I dont know? Can I get some feed back or approval.
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty7/8/2007, 8:01 pm

heres where your wrong

Madison=92 CB
Porter=82 WR
toefield=77 HB
meier=80
Robbins=83
torbor=78

Thats a 92, 83 and 78

for

77, 80, 82

I dont think thats very fair
Back to top Go down
daddie71

PostSubject: Re: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty7/8/2007, 8:06 pm

If porter can drop that far by electing not to play... how come when he comes back he wont go back or close to his 89?
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty7/8/2007, 8:07 pm

he was and 81 with updates, he wont go back up to being an 89, and his attitude hasnt changed much this offseason
Back to top Go down
daddie71

PostSubject: Re: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty7/8/2007, 8:09 pm

you forgot cousins and madison is a 90 and Robbins an 80
Back to top Go down
daddie71

PostSubject: Re: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty7/8/2007, 8:10 pm

where do we get these updates??
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty7/8/2007, 8:12 pm

Im thinking robbins will be 83, robbins was an 80 with last years stats right? He had 3.5 more sacks since then.

Jags get
Sam Madison 90
Reggie Torbor 78
Fred Robbins 83

Giants get
Jerry Porter 82
Rob Meier 80
Labrandon Toefield 77
Terry Cousins 78

78's cancel, porter can cancel with robbins. Leaving madison for an 80 and a 77, its off to me
Back to top Go down
daddie71

PostSubject: Re: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty7/8/2007, 8:21 pm

I guess I have to add to the trade... understood, we should understand that madison is only playing as his nickel or backup cb position. Even If I have 4 90 CBs it doesnt make my team that much better. I see your point though. I need to add like an 85 or higher right.
Back to top Go down
Touchdow

PostSubject: Re: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty7/8/2007, 8:24 pm

Yea even if Robbins was to be taken out it would be fine or I say youd need to throw in a player roughly 83-84 overall
Back to top Go down
SoxNats0

PostSubject: Re: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty7/8/2007, 8:57 pm

daddie7120 wrote:
I guess I have to add to the trade... understood, we should understand that madison is only playing as his nickel or backup cb position. Even If I have 4 90 CBs it doesnt make my team that much better. I see your point though. I need to add like an 85 or higher right.

Dude, if you have LT and Larry Johnson at RB, that doesn't make Johnson any worse....
Back to top Go down
rmanrun21

rmanrun21

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty7/9/2007, 3:31 pm

TRADE IS OFF! Sam Madison got traded to the colts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giants and Jags(cancelled)   Giants and Jags(cancelled) Empty

Back to top Go down

Giants and Jags(cancelled)
Page 1 of 1